Friday, September 5, 2008

My very talented family

First of all, this first clip is amazing! Yes these are my kids. Not to brag or anything, but the way Coretta raps and Geno can DJ is nothing short of out of this world!! Who would have thought that all it would take is to move to another country to let their creative style come out! I think we are really on to something here...




value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=hH1GeLyvKQ9PDdJP&service=sendables.jibjab.com'>
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


This next clip highlights their ability to break dance. You will see not only Coretta and Geno, but Charlie demonstrating their difficult breakdance moves. I believe once you see this clip, you will agree that Charlie is the most talented dog ever!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
/>

This next clip is of Coretta and Geno putting Donnie and Marie Osmond to shame with their disco jivin' moves!! Watch out Solid Gold and John Travolta! There is a new style of disco on the horizon. Who ever said the 70's were dead!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Last but not least, Nick and I couldn't let the kids pass us up, so in this next clip, Nick, Coretta, Geno, Charlie, and I show off our many talents and our sensitive side!! Maybe we will be the next Partridge Family!! Nothing like living the dream!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


I don't know if you have been following the Olympics, but Nick and I have secretly been practicing our routine. Here it is!!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

bjturner said...

OH MY GOD! My belly hurts so much from laughing. Give ME some of that fresh mountain air!

Bridge

Marilyn said...

This familys' got talent!!!!Crystal, are you sure you only lost 11 #s?