Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coretta's 9th Birthday



My little girl is turning nine on September 30th. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that I was up in the middle of the night rocking her back to sleep. I remember her first cry, her first word, her first fall, her first disappointment, her first crush. I remember everything as if it was yesterday. I sure hope that we remain this close in the teenage years. The bond we have is very special. It is
such a gift to have her in my life. I am so proud of the person she has become.

My Daughter

She is kind and considerate and always includes others.
She is a leader and uses her leadership to lead in a positive manner
She is bright, charismatic, clever, witty, and funny.
She has a heart of gold and would give you the shirt off her back.
She is happy and full of life and energy.
She is a great sister and is patient with her brother.
She loves me unconditionally.
She is an artist, a scientist, a nature lover.
She is a biker and a pet lover.
She wants to be a scientist, doctor, astronaut, artist, and a writer.
She sets high goals for herself and achieves them.
She makes me proud each and every day.
She makes my life so much richer by just knowing her.

I love you Coretta...with all of my heart!

For Coretta's birthday she has decided to have a sleepover with two of her friends. They plan to visit Goldau Tierpark where you can see and interact with 900 different animals and be taken on a guided tour through their habitat. Afterwards, they plan to have lunch there and play at the playground. Then they will take the train home, we'll have supper and eat cake, watch movies, have snacks, and do some crafts. Coretta is pretty excited.

No comments: