Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trip to IKEA




Today Coretta and I got up and got ready for our adventure to IKEA. A little mother-daughter bonding, a little shopping, and a forty-five minute roadtrip.

Afterwards, Coretta and I went to Burger King. Yeah, you heard me, Burger King. To our surprise it tasted like the Burger King at home. I guess we were missing a little American food. The set up there had free internet, art work, sculptures, and pop music playing. Not what we are used to in the states. They did have chicken and pineapple on a stick as a choice. I probably should have ordered that being that the State Fair is going on in Minnesota.

When we finished our food, we decided that we would have dessert. They have hot brownies with ice-cream in a cup. I gave Coretta the money, and she went up to the counter and ordered. She came back with one brownie sundae. She said to me, "I guess he did not understand me, I suppose next time I should sign with my fingers that I want two."

Here are some pictures from our day!

No comments: