Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shopping in Metalli


Coretta needs to have a one piece swimsuit for school, so the advice I was given was to shop at Coop City. Once there, I had to drive around the parking lot for thirty minutes to find a parking spot. Once to Coop City, they stated that they did not have swimsuits and my best bet would be Oschnoc (not sure on spelling here) Sports.

Off I went to find the sporting goods store. Once there, we found Coretta a cute blue swimsuit. She is a size 164 and Geno is a size 92. I finally know what sizes I need for my kids here!

Now I'll just need to figure out my size some time as well. I think I will wait a while before I shop for myself. I have already lost seven pounds in two weeks!

Coretta also found a blue scooter. Ever since she received it yesterday, she has been scootering in the house, in the hall, outside. She is very excited to finally have another means of transportation!!

No comments: