Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our trip to Menaggio, Italy


The closer the date gets the more excited I become. I still can't believe that in just a few days I will be vacationing in Italy. The place that we are staying at in the Como Lake area is called Lake's Heaven. It has great views of the lake, mountains, and close to town. We plan to bring our bikes, take Coretta horseback riding, do some shopping, swimming, and take in a museum or two. Here is the link to our place: Lake's Heaven. Can you tell I am excited?

Nick is in Munich, Germany for the Octoberfest. He left by train yesterday at noon and will be back on Saturday. Thirteen guys in a three room flat. Sounds fun doesn't it? I am glad I missed that one, but I am sure he will have a blast. He promised to take lots of pictures, so we'll see what Octoberfest is really like soon.