Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Geno's first Halloween






Geno's first Halloween is quickly approaching and since we are throwing a party for sixty people, I thought I would have a Halloween photo shoot in hopes I would get a couple of good ones.






Geno surprisingly sat very still for me to put on his nose and whiskers and had no problem wearing the tiger hat this time. Once I showed him how good he looked, he stood in front of the mirror admiring himself. I think he will be the cutest feisty tiger yet.



We completed this day with watching the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown special eating smarties. I think he is really going to love his first Halloween, especially since he really has a sweet tooth.






I know as I have been decorating, he walks around and points at things as if to let me know one that he approves, and two to make sure I see what he is seeing. His favorite decorations in the house are the flying ghosts and the scary monster.







Here are some photos of Geno in his costume!
















Below you will see a short slide show of him as well.





1 comment:

bjturner said...

Those are the cutest pictures! He is such a ham. It was really nice talking to you the other day. I miss you, Crystal! I will get over to mom and dad's soon to chat some more!

Love,
Bridge