Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday Nick!!




Nick is turning 35 on Monday. In honor of his birthday, I have put together a movie for him which can be viewed here: Nick's Movie.

Coretta, Geno, and I are off to buy him a gift. He thinks that his trip to Oktoberfest was his gift, but he should know me better than that, he can't be empty handed on his actual birthday.

We celebrated on Sunday with pizza and cake for lunch. We then took a hike through the woods and went to the park, and for supper I am making green curry thai.

We love you Nick!! Thanks for always being there for all of us when we need you. Thanks for being the best friend, husband, and father. It means everything to us.

If you remember, drop him a line to wish the old man a happy birthday!


1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Hey, when I was his age I was 35 too, what a cooincidence!

But seriously, nice blog. I like the background.

Have fun in Switzerland.

Jannie who found you on Blogger.