Thursday, March 19, 2009

Geno's Home Haircut



















This morning, I brought Geno for a haircut at the Coiffure Weibel in Zugerland, and although I tried everything, he would not sit in the chair to get his hair cut. I asked her if I could hold him, and she said no.

After two years of fighting with Geno to get him to sit for a haircut, I went to Migros Electronics, and bought a hair trimmer and accessories for 69 francs.

Nervous, and unsure if I could actually do this, I put Geno in the height chair, turned on Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse and started the trimmer. He is so afraid of it, that he moves around and pushes my hands away. Needless to say, it was not an easy task.

Although it is not completely perfect, I know that I will get better at it. Here's some pictures with his first home haircut.

No comments: