Monday, September 28, 2009

Nick's 36th Early Birthday Party Celebration

Posted by Picasa

Since Nick will be in the states for his actual birthday we celebrated it early with Geno and Coretta. I cooked Nick's favorite dish that I make: chicken tacos with chipotle rice, tomato salsa, and guacamole. Afterwards, we brought out Nick's chocolate cake with his favorite cream cheese frosting. He opened his presents and then we sang Happy Birthday. It was extremely hard for Geno to contain himself all day with the cool party hats and balloons everywhere. He just kept saying "Birthday Cake!" Both of my kids have a sweet tooth, so usually the best part of any party is the treats. Happy Birthday Nick! We love you more than you'll ever know. Thanks for being a great husband and father. You are the most important person in my life (outside of the children). I hope you have a wonderful time in the States. We LOVE you!!

No comments: