Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sister Weekend 2008





Amazingly enough, the weekend has finally come and gone...

One of the last weekends where my sisters and I will have the luxury to get together whenever we want.

One of the last weekends where we can have a beer in a child-free environment and soak our tired bodies in the hot tub.

One of the last weekends that we can hike along Lester River in Duluth, Minnesota and enjoy the peace and quiet and tranquility that nature can give.

One of the last weekends we can get a 60 minute massage at the day spa.

One of the last weekends we can let loose at the Red Star drinking $8.00 martinis.

It was fun, but now I must make my journey to Switzerland and sadly will not be able to see them as often as I may like. Here are some pictures of Bridgette, Erin, Sarah, and I on our weekend trip!