Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Grandpa Tom and Geno...


While I was coaching Coretta's Destination Imagination team, Grandpa Tom was here to babysit. When I came home Geno and Grandpa Tom were having the time of their life talking to each other in baby talk and playing with the dogs.

To my surprise, Geno has become so attached to Grandpa Tom on these Monday visits, that he would not come to me. Every time I tried to take him, he would cry and reach out for Grandpa. It sure was a delight to see. I don't think Tom has ever looked more surprised in his life. He then turned to me and said, "I am shocked! What should I do? I am so tired." I reassured Grandpa that he would be okay with me, and then he reluctantly left. They are definitely forging a great relationship!! I think diapers are next. What do you think?

No comments: