Thursday, January 17, 2008

Get me out of here!


Geno is getting closer and closer to walking. The other day, I dangled a cookie over the railing of his crib, and determined to get it, he stood up. I am sure that Pavlov would have some kind of psycho-analysis retort of this theory, but whatever works I say!

He has also pulled himself up on the stairs and pulled himself up to get into his toy box. He spends a lot of time in the kneeling phase which could mean one of two things...he is working on his balance or praying. Here is a picture of him clearly wanting out of this jail! The pouty face he is demonstrating in this photo is the same pouty face he gives us when anyone is cuddling or hugging and he is not included.

Here is a video of Geno having a tantrum while I am trying to feed him. I guess he doesn't like fishsticks!


No comments: