Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Parents of the Year Awards...


Coretta was very excited for us to open the presents that she made for both her Mom and Dad. She created a book, a gingerbread ornament, a prayer book, a book mark, a necklace, and a photo album, but our most prized possessions she gave us were our parent medals and the poem that came with it. Here is Coretta's poem to her parents:

Why I Love my Mom and Dad by Coretta Bieter

I love my Mom and Dad because when I need cuddles, they are always there for me
I love my Mom and Dad because when I need attention, they always give me some
I love my Mom and Dad because when I need advice, they always give me the best advice

I love my Mom and Dad because when I am sick, they don't just give me coloring books and crayons, they also give me love

I love my Mom and Dad because they are the best Mom and Dad in the whole world.

I could go on and on, but it has to come to an end.

Thanks for being the best Mom and Dad ever!!!

No comments: