Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break



Coretta has had the entire week off from school. I can tell that she is starting to miss school and her friends and her routine. She is definitely the type of child who likes to have a full schedule. She doesn't do too well with idle time. We have been busy going to the park, the library, playing outside and enjoying the nice weather. This weekend we are going to a family movie night with about seven families from Coretta's school and we are going to watch the movie Enchanted. Neither Coretta or I have seen it and I have heard that it is pretty good.

Geno has enjoyed spending time at the park. He really loves to swing. Every time I would push him up in the air he would giggle uncontrollably. Other then his meltdown at the coffee shop today, he has been a trooper. He even behaves well as we wait every week 30 minutes for Coretta's piano lesson. I have learned that as long as there is space to roam and books to read, he does very well.

Tomorrow we hope to be outside again so we hope that the weather will cooperate. I have heard that there is a possibility of snow this weekend. I am so ready for spring!!

No comments: